- F22-23 PHIL1145: Technology & Human Values
- F22-23 PHIL4535: Philosophy of Mind
- S21-22 PHIL1145: Technology & Human Values (Sec 3 & 6)
Carnegie Mellon University
- S20-21 94-836: Ethics & Policy of Data Analytics. Heinz College.
University of British Columbia
- S18-19 COGS300: Understanding and Designing Cognitive Systems. Cognitive Systems Program.
- S17-18 COGS300: Understanding and Designing Cognitive Systems. Cognitive Systems Program.
- F16-17 PHIL125: Introduction to Scientific Reasoning. Philosophy Department.
- S17-18 Causal Graphical Models: Representation and Inference. University of British Columbia.
- Don Brown Graduate Teaching Award, University of British Columbia, 2018.
- Certificate Program in Advanced Teaching and Learning at University of British Columbia
- Instructional Skills Workshop, UBC Graduate Pathways to Success.